We are currently in production for Legally Blonde, Jr.
See below for upcoming production/class information.
Fall 2022 Production/Class Information
Sign up for your audition HERE!
Sign up for your audition HERE!
2 TCA Class Types
1. Broadway Babies (No Audition Required)
2. Audition Only Elite Production
Wednesday's 4:30 - 5:15 PM
The Box Riverside
August 10 - October 26, 2022
Ages: 6 - 12
*Everyone who signs up is cast in the production!
Students learn the fundamentals of musical theatre in this high energy class. Each class consists of singing, dancing & acting! Students improve their public speaking and team building skills, all while having fun!
No experience necessary. Everyone who signs up is cast in the production!
All students are given at least one spoken line.
Auditions are not mandatory. They will be in the first few weeks of class (not the first day).
Auditions are a capella (no music), very low key and low stress!
Class Cost: $250.00
Cost Includes: Script, T-shirt
($100 due at registration, $150 due on the first day)
*Additional Costs: Tickets to the production, $5 each. There will be a ticket limit per family.
Performance will take place October 26th, 2022 at The Box Riverside.
*Students are welcome to audition for the Elite production. If they are NOT cast, they can apply their audition fee to "Broadway Babies" fees.
Fall 2022 Audition Only 'Elite' Production
Auditions: Saturday, July 30th 2022 *By Appointment Only (TCAStudio)
August 3 - January 29, 2022
Wednesdays 5:00 - 7:30 PM
Saturday: August 27, September 17 (10 - 1 PM)
Dress Rehearsal and Performances will take place
January 23 - 29, 2023
at The Box in Downtown Riverside.
What To Prepare for Your Audition:
1. Please prepare a song, no more than 1 minute, in the style of the show. You may sing to a track using your iPhone, etc. We will have cords to connect. You must have your music queued and ready to play, prior to being seen.
2. Please bring a printed headshot, or photo, and a resume.
3. There will be a $50.00 non-refundable audition fee, which will be applied to tuition. Students not cast will be invited to participate in "Broadway Babies" where the fee may be applied. Payable via cash, check or VenMo (@TCARiverside). No Credit Cards Accepted.
Rehearsals will take place at two locations (Mainly The Box Riverside)
1. The Box Riverside: 3635 Market St. Riverside, CA 92501
2. TCAStudio: 10020 Indiana Ave. Ste 211 Riverside, CA 92503
Costs for the production:
Tuition is $300 total. $50 of that is your audition fee. (Roughly $10 per rehearsal/class)
After you are cast, $250 will be the rest of the tuition that will need to be paid before the first rehearsal. Tuition includes all rehearsals, costume fee, script (actors keep), and a cast t-shirt. The only other costs will be undergarments/footwear, and ticket sales. We do not require a minimum amount of tickets to be sold by any cast member. Tickets range from $18 - $20 each and will be sold closer to the performance date.
Why an audition fee?
* The audition fee is to help alleviate someone auditioning and dropping if they do not get the part they want. TCA is all about theatre but it is also about teaching and promoting the love of all things theatre, not just lead roles. By requiring an audition fee, we hope that you will consider letting your child experience the joy of performing in a musical, no matter what role they are cast in.